[mythtv-users] very happy with 0.20.2 upgrade!

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Sep 7 00:35:24 UTC 2007

Hi mythpeeps,

I just wanted to say thanks and congrats on this great project.

I just upgraded my mythbox from FC4 and 0.20.svnsometimebefore1 to get the
Schedules Direct updates.  My new F7 and 0.20.2 setup is running great.  I'm
now happily using the Internal player with its good DVD menu support, and the
whole interface just feels snappier.

For some reason the frontend required mstcorefonts to see the menu text (oddly
my F7 desktop works fine without it).  And other than the usual ivtv
complications, the upgrade was smooth.

Thanks a lot!