[mythtv-users] Mandriva 2007.1 0.20.2 updates???

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Fri Sep 7 02:52:11 UTC 2007

OK, still wondering about this....

I have EPG data until 17:59 on the 17th.

I just checked the PLF mirrors in Oz...still nothing there.

Anyone know when and if there will be Mandriva 2007.1 update binaries
available?

Sorry to be a PITA, but I have a working 0.20 system now, with a
fully-populated channel database that I don't want to have to go through
and set up again...which I'll have to do if I install from SVN, or with
another distro.  I have a Kubuntu 7.04 install on the same box, with the
new packages, which works with SD but has SPDIF audio issues, and with
which I will have to go through and match up nearly 100 channels all over
again if I re-scan (this took me almost a week to finish the first time).
It'd probably take a bit less time now, since I can do a dump of the
Mythweb channel setup page, but it'll still be a royal pain.

So, please...if anyone running a Mandriva Myth setup has any info on this,
please pass it on...

TIA
Bob