[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recorded Programs Strange Behavior

Adrian 642040 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:26:10 UTC 2007

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.  I have been running SVN
for several weeks (currently SVN14374).  Everything works great except
if I go into MythWeb Recorded Programs, the page displays fine, but I
get several of the following messages in my backend log:

QDate::fromString: Parameter out of range

Then my master mythbackend goes to 100% load, network traffic goes
crazy (I have two other slave backend/frontend machines), and
everything gets very sluggish.  The only way I have found to return to
normal is to restart the master mythbackend.

Thanks,
  Adrian