[mythtv-users] Myth Developers ban all use of MythTV as a PVRdue to IP infringement?

Anthony R. Baker baker at low-e.com
Fri Sep 7 17:56:12 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin-foil_hat#Scientific_basis

>Cheers
>-- jr 'Reynolds Wrap, myself.  The broiler version; it shapes better' a

    Now Jay, are you sure your not just a coconspirator trying to get "he
who shall not be named" to turn his reflective hat into an amplifier
therefore nullifying his superior intellect allowing you full control of the
forces of censorcism and the dreaded SD hordes.