[mythtv-users] Trouble gettin Mythweb working

Greg greg12866 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:14:38 UTC 2007

I had mythweb working under Mythtv 0.22.2...I upgraded to
0.21.20070820-1 from ATrpms bleeding edge Everything works just fine
except mythweb..  It gives me this error You don't have permission to
access /mythweb/ on this server.
It seems to me that some files must have been moved to different
folders..Most of the help files i can find are pretty dated and ask for
files to be placed in folders that don't exist (apache2)...
  Could some one point me in the right direction?