[mythtv-users] A Friendly Good-Bye

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:49:04 UTC 2007

Your message seems sane to me. All good points. There is absolutely
nothing wrong with many choices and also to bring about debate about
issues such as SD.

I don't think you should leave the mailing list. I don't recall any of
your posts, but if this one is indicative of your style, please stay!

brad fuller
 www.bradfuller.com
 +1 (408) 335-0112