[mythtv-users] Additional MythArchive DVD themes?

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Mon Sep 10 06:46:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

Does anybody know of anyplace that additional MythArchive DVD themes are
available? Alternatively, are there tools or documentation to help with
modifying the handful of themes that come with MythArchive? Although these
themes seem to work OK for the most part, there have been times when I've
wanted something else. I've perused the /usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive
directory on my system, and the themes layout looks fairly straightforward.
I'm sure with some experimentation I could figure out how to tweak the
standard themes, but if there are tools, documentation, or a collection of
existing additional themes, that'd make it a bit easier.

Thanks for any pointers.

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com