[mythtv-users] Yet another lineup change question (but itshouldhave worked!)

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Mon Sep 10 11:55:57 UTC 2007

> On 9/9/07, Doug Meredith <doug.meredith at skyridge.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have the same problem, and neither of these options have solved it
for
> > me either.
>
> Did this problem happen after a lineup change after the switchover to
> Schedules Direct?
>
> --
> Jason Sullivan

In my case, I discovered the problem when attempting to tweak my lineup
after switching to Schedules Direct.  I made the SD lineup as identical
as possible to the old one before switching over.  I then changed the
config and ran mythfilldatabase.  Once this was working, I tweaked my
lineup on the SD site including, for example, removing one channel.  I
have tried running mythfilldatabase with the backend running, with it
not running, with --do-channel-updates, and with --refresh-all.  None of
the changes seem to take effect.

Doug