[mythtv-users] Small wireless keyboard with integrated mouse (touchpad, stick, trackball, ...)

David Segall davidsegall.net dsegall at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 10 15:12:01 UTC 2007

I'm happy with my "Adesso Wireless Slimtouch Mini" <http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=281>. It includes a
laptop-style touchpad and has trained me not to need an external mouse with my laptop. I preferred the look of the Logitech DiNovo Edge <http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/192&cl=us,en> but decided on the smaller, lighter and significantly cheaper Adesso.