[mythtv-users] Switched to SD Guide Data How to verify its working?

andrew allison andrew.allison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:35:50 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Gregg <3gemail at gmail.com> wrote:
> I get this message on the mythweb backend status page after running
> mythfilldatabase manually. Is it working?
>
> Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-09-10 10:12 and ended on
> 2007-09-10 10:12. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new
> data into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.
> There's guide data until 2007-09-24 06:00 (14 days).
> DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 09/17/2007 09:29:21 AM
>
> -Gregg

I'd say yes, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow to know for sure.
Since it  looks like you allready have 14 days of data, so there was
nothing to update.

P.S. For some reason, when I did my update on myth to 20.2, the set-up
page had unchecked the run mythfilldatabase daily and had changed
itself to every 4 days.
So if it doesn't run take a peek there too.

  Andrew