[mythtv-users] DirecTV and PPV EPG data

D. Moonfire lists at mfgames.com
Mon Sep 10 21:19:25 UTC 2007

Michael Lynch wrote:
> On 9/7/07, D. Moonfire <lists at mfgames.com> wrote:
>> Finally getting my system all playing happily with SD and everything. However, I
>> was wondering if there was a way to get the PPV data populated? I saw a
>> reference to ``sql.pl'' on some forum (forgot which one), but no relevant data.
>> Or, is this one of those things that I'll have to force my wife to check out the
>> web?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

> Not sure if it's the same for DTV, but after using SD to populate my
> DN channels, I had duplicates for the PPV channels.  The old channel
> names didn't have any data associated with them, while the new ones
> did.  I just deleted the old channels via mythweb and happily had my
> new PPV data available.

It looks like my DirecTV lineup doesn't have any data for Pay-Per-View channels.
I tried a couple things to see if I missed it, but I can't seem to find it
anywhere. :(

Anyone know of a source for just the DTV PPV lineup? I like SD and I want to use
that, I just have those few channels that my wife wants. :)

Cheers,
Dylan