[mythtv-users] Re :Switched to SD Guide Data How to verify its working?

Mat Kyne matkyne at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:12:00 UTC 2007

I am having a similar problem.  Here is what Backend Status has to say:

    Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-09-10 07:00 and ended on 2007-09-10 07:00. Successful.

    There's guide data until 2007-09-17 00:30 (7 days).

DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 12/08/2007 09:52:53 PM

There is only 7 days worth of data, and NBC consistently only has about 6 hours worth of data. PBS has yet to display any data.

I Upgraded from 18.1 to 20.2 just to be able to use SD. (Totally worth the money by the way)  Completely upgraded with MythDora 4.0 and then updated via ATRPMs.  It still didn't  work right  so I used a great little script found here : http://dl.atrpms.net/mythdora/sdxmltvsetup.sh . But it seems that it still doesn't work right. I NEED to get this fixed asap as the new seasons start soon. Any ideas?