[mythtv-users] Myth 0.20.2 Mandriva 2007.1 binaries ... possible solution

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Sep 11 03:37:58 UTC 2007

Hey all:

After sweating over this for a while, I finally found these binaries.
Granted, they're in the contrib_testing repositories right now (YMMV!),
which most of us can't even find using the usual tools, but after several
different Google searches, I found this link:

http://forum.mandriva.com/viewtopic.php?p=366104&sid=0537c9814c9237f170c4a8fbc7a02e13

which led me here:

http://gulus.usherbrooke.ca/pub/distro/Mandrakelinux/official/2007.1/x86_64/media/contrib/testing

Bingo!
I haven't had a chance to install them yet...will probably install them
tomorrow, despite the fact that they're only in testing right now...I only
have 6 days' worth of data left.

HTH anyone else who's been looking for these.
Bob