[mythtv-users] I signed up for SD

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:57:58 UTC 2007

> Sort Episodes
>  - Record date
>  - Original Air date
>  - Program ID
> Selects how to sort a shows episodes
>
> In frontend settings under Playback Settings on the page "View
> Recordings" (about page 3 or so).
>
> Mike "also a fan of sort by original airdate" Dean

I'm a fan of the by airdate option as well. I have it currently set
up to show that way by program, but when you're in the all programs
section, it shows by the recorded date. Handy, can see what was
recorded recently (nice for shows that order doesn't matter), OR go
watch programs in order (good for shows like Heroes, where it's
important)