[mythtv-users] record popup in livetv

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Tue Sep 11 12:16:00 UTC 2007

Hi fellow Mediageeks,

I have two PVR150 cards in my MythBox running vanilla MythDory 4.0
When watching livetv and a recording is starting I always get a popup
asking if I want to watch the recording, go back to the main menu or
cancel the recording. The second card is not in use, so I wonder why I
get this popup.

I have been looking high and low and can't find the solution. Both cards
are equal and there is no difference in recording quality.
Can I set a preferred card for recording and a different one for LiveTV?

Thanks

Bert