[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

Richard Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Tue Sep 11 19:16:10 UTC 2007

Brett Kosinski wrote:

>     Might I just comment as a member of the community of this list that I'd
>     be happy to see discussion on any fair-use technology that allows US
>     users to obtain listings?  I won't claim to be speaking as "the
>

> Then go read the XMLTV mailing list.

Couldn't agree more that xmltv is probably more on-topic for this issue.
   If a particular scraper project takes off it would probably create
its own -dev/user mailing lists as well.

However, I'm sure that if somebody is looking for help or announcing a
finished product this list would probably be relevant.  This probably
isn't the right forum for detailed technical discussions, but as a way
to meet potential users and talk about fundamental issues this is
probably the right place (or xmltv).