[mythtv-users] File Size -1 B on Mythweb

Charles Waddell daniel_waddell01 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:19:04 UTC 2007

I recently changed my mythtv setup to store recordings on a remote SMB share (I have a Windows box with a lot more hard drive space). Since then my new recordings are reporting a -1B file size in Mythweb. All old recordings that were copied to the new drive still report the correct size. My mythbox is headless, and I do not have a client (I only use streaming to access the files) so short of setting up VNC, I do not have a way to check and see if mythfrontend reports the same values. Everything seems to work correctly, so this is a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering if anybody has had the same problem, and if so, what can be done to fix this.

Thanks,
Daniel Waddell