[mythtv-users] Switched to SD Guide Data How to verify its working?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 12 01:25:58 UTC 2007

On 09/11/2007 05:19 PM, Gregg wrote:
> Ok.  I let it run today and i get the same general message.
>
> Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-09-11 10:58 and ended on
> 2007-09-11 10:58. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new
> data into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.
> Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: 2007-09-12 19:48.
> There's guide data until 2007-09-25 03:00 (14 days).
> DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 09/17/07 09:29:21
>
> Is there a log somwhere I can look at to see if it is actually woking
> and I should ignore this message on the Status page?????

In that case you probably have a "broken" video source.  Your SD video
source is working fine, but you have another for which the grabber is
not working.  Perhaps you need to change the other video source to use
No grabber or EIT only...

With full mythfilldatabase logs (no special verbosity--just normal log),
I could tell you exactly what's happening.

Mike