[mythtv-users] Firewire weirdness - connection doesn't come up after clean reboot

Noah Swint nswint at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:11:43 UTC 2007

I've had to swap the tuner using the remote one or twice and it works fine
on my STB for about 4 or 5 recordings then I have to do it again.  You
might be able to do a rmmod on the firewire modules and modprobe instead
of having to physically unplug the cable.

I don't think that it's Time Warner because I have the same problem on
Comcast using the DCT-3416.