[mythtv-users] No Australia XMLTV listings grabber option.

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:44:49 UTC 2007

> That does not solve the problem, though.  When you set your listings grabber
> to australia it runs "tv_grab_au".  He'll have to (oddly) choose some other
> country, and rename/link his shepherd install to (example) "tv_grab_uk,"
> which is not a good solution.

Or just disable calling mythfilldatabase from MythTV and set up a cron
job. I think there was a post a few weeks ago about setting up a cron
job shell script for all this. If the machine is up and down it may be
better to use anacron rather than cron to ensure that the daily job
always runs as long as the machine comes up daily.