[mythtv-users] Sorry about inbox flooding!

Eric Robinson ryunokokoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:44:20 UTC 2007

I apologize for all those duplicate e-mails I just sent out.  My e-mail
client has not been playing nicely with GMail's SMTP server, apparently, and
kept reporting an error and "The message was not delivered."  Thus the
retries.  I just logged into GMail after finding no way around that error to
find that they did, in fact, get delivered (I have it set up so that I don't
get my own messages...).
Sorry about that, everyone.

...grumblegrumble-stupidmailclient-grumblegrumble...