[mythtv-users] Simple On-the-fly record issues

mistersulu mistersulu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:00:35 UTC 2007

That may be my best option.  I've found many "feature request" postings for a
"one touch record" feature similar to VCRs, but no real feedback from
developers.  Nonetheless, thank you very much for suggestion, as it seems to
be the best possible solution to my problem.  GUIs tend to convolute the
issues, imo.

sulu