[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

Ben Kevan ben.kevan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:18:03 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 09:15:16 am Brian Wood wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> >> Another problem is that such a system discourages out-of-court
> >> settlements. I used to be involved in arbitrations that had "loser pays"
> >> clauses. When a case would settle both parties would refuse to pay,
> >> stating that they "didn't lose".
> >
> > How about "richer person pays"?
>
> How about "stupider person pays"?

I am on board with:

"Anything that will bring down frivolous lawsuits pay"

Suing for getting burnt by your coffee?
Suing because McDonalds is getting you fat?

Yeah.. anything for the m greedy lawyers..

Make us afraid to do just about anything now a-days.

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me