[mythtv-users] Tuner priorities

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Sep 13 02:36:27 UTC 2007

This may sound like a basic question, but I've managed to confuse myself
about this so I figured I would ask.

I just bought an HDHomeRun, set up the channels & etc, but I don't want
to record on it just yet due to my really poor placement of the POS
antenna I have.  I have three PVR-150's in the backend already, all with
a priority of "0".  If I want to have the backend use the HDHomeRun
tuners as a last resort, do I set the priority of the HDHomeRun tuners
to something like "10" or to something like "-1"?

-Rich