[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Joris Dobbelsteen Joris at familiedobbelsteen.nl
Thu Sep 13 07:13:52 UTC 2007

First of some hints:

1.
	Use decent subjects
2.
	Use decenty SIZED(!) texts
3.
	Use somewhat decent text
4.
	Actually READ the web page you clicked.
	In general its perfectly possible if you use your eyes in an
appropiate way.
5.
	Don't make treats to others for your own mistakes.
	In general this is a mailing list that a LOT of users (and
non-users) use and if you even bothered to look at any of these 500
e-mails a day you would have seen that ALL are answered. But they again,
they pose the question in a much more kind way.
	Secondly, you have subscribed, knowningly.

Secondly, if you need support, try reaching the administrators.

So whats you problem?

1.
	Click the link
2.
	At the bottom of the page, enther your e-mail. and press the
button.
3.
	You now get a nice "unsubscribe" button,
4.
	for which you will receive a CONFIRMATION E-MAIL and you got to
click the link in it...

Works for me...

Alternatively

1.
	Send an e=mail to mythtv-users-request at ... with the subject
unsubscribe.

If it all doesnt work out, send an e-mail to

1.
	mythtv-users-request at ... to reach the administrators for
support.
	<mailto:mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org?subject=help>

- Joris