[mythtv-users] SD now $15 for 6 months

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:26:56 UTC 2007

> those evil bastards!  see, Robert and Kjidknkady were right...
>
> oh, wait...

Can't you see it's all part of their evil scheme?

By cutting the price in half, they're just trying to get people
ADDICTED to paying for what should rightfully be FREE! Everyone knows
listings data and program descriptions arise spontaneously out of the
ground, and it's only GREEDY CORPORATIONS like SD that try to profit
off of it.

By cutting the price SD is trying to move screen scraping activity to
filthy, back-alley, coat-hanger operations UNTIL WE'RE ALL HOOKED.

Then we'll have no choice but to pay through the nose while Isaac,
Chris, and the rest of the SECRET SD CABAL spend our loot on
diamond-encrusted IR blasters  and mind control rays, while turning
over our viewing habits to the NSA.

And if you don't see the CONSPIRACY, the you're OBVIOUSLY A PART OF IT!!!!