[mythtv-users] Sound while watching TV

Daniel Westendorf dwestendorf at scottusa.com
Thu Sep 13 15:00:20 UTC 2007

Hello all-

I finally gave up with Ubuntu and switch to Mythdora, and after the
install, everything worked automagically. It's not as stable for some
reason, it crashes every once and a while, but that is something I will
work on.  (Something about the video not playing fast enough or
something while watching Live TV????)

Anyway... When I watch Live TV the audio is only mono, only playing
through my center speaker on my surround sound. When I go to mythmusic
or watch a DVD the audio is normal and plays as expected. So, what is
going on here? Where should I be looking?

Any help would be appreciated.....

-Daniel