[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Sep 13 16:39:18 UTC 2007

It really isn't that hard.  You can control your own destiny.

Scroll down to the last field on the form (next to "Unsubscribe or Edit
options").
Enter your email address in to the field and hit "Unsubscribe or Edit
options".
This will bring you to a new page prompting for your password (among
other things).
Enter your password in to the first field on the page and click the "Log
In" button.
This will bring you to a new page which is basically your profile.
On the left side of the page, about 1/2 way down, you will see an
"Unsubscribe" button and a checkbox below it.
Click the checkbox that says "Yes, I really want to unsubscribe."
Hit the button "Unsubscribe".

You are now removed from the list.

I hope this helps...
-Rich