[mythtv-users] Java Network Remote for frontend

Dan Ritter dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu
Thu Sep 13 16:46:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 11:23:32AM -0500, Mark Boyum wrote:

> > the
> > the

You know, for $30 or so you can pick up a StreamZap remote and
USB-IR receiver combo. It works quite nicely, and feels like an
advanced consumer device.

It would be nice to know where my kids hid it. Eventually I
bought a $20 Sony programmable remote...

--
Every time you give up a right, the terrorists win.