[mythtv-users] Java Network Remote for frontend

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:14:10 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Dan Ritter <dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu> wrote:

> You know, for $30 or so you can pick up a StreamZap remote and
> USB-IR receiver combo. It works quite nicely, and feels like an
> advanced consumer device.
>
> It would be nice to know where my kids hid it. Eventually I
> bought a $20 Sony programmable remote...

Which is just like every other "advanced consumer device" I own ;-)  That is
why I keep track of the web remote, so if I can't find the remote 'cuz my
kids walked off with it (and with 8 kids that happens a -lot-) I can still
use my Mythbox.  Yet another advantage over every other advanced consumer
device I own.

--
Doug