[mythtv-users] Latest SVN, old problem; was Re: 0.20, mythtv-setup not getting all channels

Tony Baca cfr131 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:40:27 UTC 2007

I'll send you my channel table and channel script and lirc.conf stuffoff
list.

The short explaintion is you must change the freqid for my script to work.
If you look at the original 4DTV remote to change to G5022, we changed sat
by pressng SAT, then 5,5,enter- wait-then 0,0,2,enter.

Zap2it labeled the channel G5022, I just changed the G->5, X->9 and so on.

That is step one:,
step two is get you IR Blaster working through LIRC. Maybe
http://www.irblaster.info/index.html#RS232_IR

I built my own using this device
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/IR-13/280/MYSTERY_INFRARED_DEVICE_.html.
I needed one or two resistors and an external power pack.

I also looked at this one:
http://iguanaworks.net/product2.psp

Tony