[mythtv-users] TV playback size

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:38:52 UTC 2007

All,

I've got a new frontend setup and it's currently connected to my LCD
panel via a normal VGA cable. It's only driving it at 1024x768 right
now but even at that resolution I'm having a problem with playback of
TV.

It looks like the picture is scaled down to a different resolution
that the GUI is (fullscreen). I've tried to adjust overscan and all
that and it doesn't seem to be making any difference. The GUI is
correct it's just the TV playback that doesn't look right.

Any ideas what I need to adjust to get this working correctly?

Thanks,

Dave

BTW, I'm on Ubuntu Feisty and version .20.2 of MythTV on both frontends.