[mythtv-users] Fall premieres

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Sep 13 20:46:10 UTC 2007

Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> says:
> When you exit the program guide, you can just unpause and go back to
> your show.  All hail whomever wrote that code, BTW.

Indeed.

I do highly recommend that people who know how to apply patches use
John Poet's local-over-global-bindings patch
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/231202#231202>).
With the patch I can use the same key to bring up Program Guide and
Program Finder whether in or out of playback, but the "right" kind of
Guide and Finder will be brought up depending on the context. And as
I've previously suggested
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/236902#236902>),
I think Scheduled Recordings also could use the same treatment.