[mythtv-users] A reminder

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Sep 13 21:50:11 UTC 2007

Below is what Steve's reply looks like.

Note that it's impossible to tell who said what to whom?

Email is a 7-bit flat ASCII environment; mailing lists even moreso.

Please take a moment to find the knob that turns HTML off in your
mailer, everyone, and flip it? expita.com/nomime.html has explanations
how for many mailers...

Cheers,
-- jra