[mythtv-users] opengl painter or xorg problem ?

marek mark_kiddy at wp.pl
Fri Sep 14 12:09:18 UTC 2007

Hi
I have strange problem :
After setting opengl painter and restarting mythfrontend everything
seems to work ok. - menu and other screens changes with nice fade effect.
When I switch to watch live tv or recording or dvd - it works - but when
I try to exit back to menu - backend also exits without any error -
xorg.log doesn't show problems too.

using Qt painter make things rock stable.

I use radeon xorg driver & xorg 7.2, direct rendering enabled, glxgears
works
tested on r.14488, opensuse 10.2, fvwm2 + x11vnc

Regards
Marek K.