[mythtv-users] Entering channel numbers without channel separator character

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:04:47 UTC 2007

Just FYI...for those who have OTA digital channel numbers with
separators (such as 2.1, 4.1 etc) and who have been wonderring why you
couldn't just enter, for example, 21on your remote (assuming no other
channels actually begin with 21) and have it figure out that you want
2.1, it appears that I've found a fix for that:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3966

...working great here.  I've been wanting that functionality for a while.

Tom