[mythtv-users] Dutch Listings

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Sat Sep 15 11:22:36 UTC 2007

Ever since I updated to 0.20.2 I only get 3 days of data for the dutch
TV-guide. Since the update the logfile of update looks different as
well, it seems to start a new grab for every day.

Before I upgraded it was just grabbing data for 7 days and after that it
was updating the database.

I'm guessing I need to change something about the way the script is
called(via cron)
Cronjob is called like this:
sleep $(expr $RANDOM % 7200) && mythfilldatabase --graboptions "--slow"
  > /var/log/mythtv/mythfilldatabase.log 2>&1

This was taken over from Jarod's guide.

Does mythfilldatabase behave the same way when it's called via the
internal option?

Do other Dutch users see the same behaviour?

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra