[mythtv-users] MythStreamTV on Mythdora - streaming problems

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Sep 15 13:13:49 UTC 2007

>I checked your posted link which recommended running the mythstreamtv
install.sh script located in /usr/share/mythstreamtv. I ran install.sh which
>seem to run OK except I was never prompted for user specific information
like the backend server IP address, etc..  Suggestions?

>BTW, I used Ryan Pisani's update script located at
http://dl.atrpms.net/mythdora/sdxmltvsetup.sh to update my system for
Schedules Direct prior to >me attempting to stream video via mythstream.
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my troubles.

Did you run the yum upgrade \*myth\* or did you just use the update script?

I ran the yum upgrade \*myth\* which updated everything to to 0.20.2 prior
to this my mythstreamtv was broken