[mythtv-users] Understanding HD Antennas ( was HDHomeRun and jumpy video)

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Sep 15 17:00:05 UTC 2007

Kevin Hulse wrote:

>      What makes you think the yuppie neighbors would agree with my idea of "reasonable"?

In at least one case "reasonable" was defined as less than one meter
across and mounted 12 feet or less above the highest point of the structure.

Obviously such language leaves many holes, what's "across" for example,
is a chimney "structure"?

Might try what a friend of mine did. He got his local zoning board to
drop the action against him by claiming he needed the antenna to receive
religious programming, and that their zoning rules were interfering with
his right to worship as he pleased.

Case was dropped in a couple of nano-seconds.

beww