[mythtv-users] EITScanner crashes backend

Bob mythtv at cox.net
Sun Sep 16 02:49:37 UTC 2007

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 20:49 -0700, Bob wrote:
>
>> I did some searching and didn't get any hits.  Has anyone else had
>> trouble with the EITScanner crashing the backend?
>>

> Not in a very long time. Is this with SVN trunk?
>
> If so a backtrace and ticket may be in order...
>
> See here: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo
>
> One of the links explains how to get a good backtrace + it has
> some other useful info for creating a ticket that will get the
> attention of the developers.
>
> -- Daniel

I am using KnoppMyth R5F27 so it is not the latest SVN trunk:
mythtv at mythtv:~$ mythbackend --version
Library API version     : 0.20.20070821-1
Source code version     : 14463M
SVN Branch              : branches/release-0-20-fixes
Options compiled in     :
 linux release using_xvmcw using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts
using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2 using_hdhr using_ip_rec
using_freebox using_live using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_dvb
using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend

Based on this information, would you suggest that I attempt to open a
ticket?