[mythtv-users] EIT crawling not working ?

Dave dave at 0bits.com
Sun Sep 16 13:14:06 UTC 2007

Is anyone with DVB-S having problems with EIT crawling not updating the
EPG ?

When i leave my box onto idle (i.e it's on the main menu, and there is
no pending events to record), i see no EIT crawling and the EPG never
updates.

Although i get (at the very least) the transmitted now/next events with
all my channels it never shows up if i go to the EPG or in the
database/web page.

Anyone with non-xmltv data from grabbers seeing this ?

I have useonairguide=1 for all my channels, and if i go to the
respective channel manually, then the data is populated, so i know it's
there, it's just not filling it with the crawler.

Is there somehow i can turn on debugging of the EIT crawler to try and
track this down ?

Thanks