[mythtv-users] has anyone written a script that can insert a shows info into the mythconverg database ?

Nick Gray nagray at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 18:05:38 UTC 2007

All,

No one answered half of my previous question (my mistake for putting
multiple questions in a message with only one matching subject line).

Is there already a procedure/program/script for adding a program that
was recorded outside of myth* to the database.

I have a  bunch of commercials, etc that I would like to be able to
access via mythweb.

If not I can write one, just didn't want to duplicate the effort.

Nick