[mythtv-users] Is HD worth it?

George Mari george_mythusers at mari1938.org
Sun Sep 16 19:22:53 UTC 2007

David Fishburn wrote:

[deleted]

> How do I know if I am within range of any OTA signals?  I have found
> this page (http://www.user.dccnet.com/jonleblanc/Canada_TV_Stations/ON.html)
> which lists OTA signals for my area.  I don't know if I would be able
> to pick up any additional channels from outside of the Guelph region
> (like Kitchener ~ 20 miles / 32 km away).

I've found the avsforum web site to be very helpful in understanding
everything necessary for OTA HD reception.  They have thread index for
International OTA HD (Basically Canada and Mexico)

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=599384

Not sure if any of those areas are close to you or not.