[mythtv-users] Why are some seriesid's SHnnnnnnn and some EPnnnnnnn?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 18 02:52:01 UTC 2007

On 09/17/2007 02:13 AM, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
> I've just checked my DB
> and I don't have any other timeslot/week recordings, so I think I'm
> safe there.  (Another reason why direct DB access is good; I can't
> imagine an easy way of getting this through the Myth UI, but it's a
> trivial select.)

Could easily be shown with a table of recording rules with a rule type
column, as on the Recording Schedules page of MythWeb.  A similar view
may exist in the frontend, though I can't verify whether it does as I'm
1500 miles away from my frontend and have never needed to check for rule
type in the frontend.

Mike