[mythtv-users] Our Only Option is Schedule Direct?

brian turbo at talstar.com
Tue Sep 18 04:21:15 UTC 2007

David Brodbeck wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2007, at 2:55 PM, Larry Sanderson wrote:
>> Yeah, my comment was a failed attempt at humor.  I will try to avoid
>> sarcasm in the future.
>
> Maybe you need to include closed-captioning for the humor-impaired. ;)

   ;)  Clearly, you don't know me, then.  I'm far from humor-impaired.  You
may even have chuckled at one or more of my witticisms, without knowing
their origin.  :)

   I just don't religiously read each and every post here (I just kinda
"spot check" threads here and there), and missed the sarcasm/humor in
the original quip.  Perhaps I've been working too hard.  Yeah, that must
be it.  I should take a vacation or something.