[mythtv-users] On the verge of giving up

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Tue Sep 18 11:52:27 UTC 2007

I don't know about mythbuntu, but I know that Mythdora uses the open source
nvidia drivers, which have been trouble for many who are using nvidia
graphcs cards.  When in doubt, use the drivers from nvidia.

FWIW: I've been running a Fedora-based system from Jarod Wilson's
instructions (wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php) for a while now (since FC5,
anyway), and have never had an issue.

Kotts

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:47:02 +0100, Damian wrote