[mythtv-users] No SD Update and SD Episode Numbers do notmatchprevious recordings

Cottrell, Eric ecottrell at doble.com
Tue Sep 18 14:25:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

I did notice the min and max times shifting around when the "time
suggested by grabber" option was checked.  My box was not turned off
during update times.  I unchecked the "time suggested by grabber" option
a couple of days ago and it still does nothing.  Do I have to wait two
or three days after a manual run to see if the autorun works?

I am going to check the 0.20-fixes branch and see if there are any
updates after the packman packager did the mythtv packages.  It seems a
few other people are having the problem as well.  Maybe a recent change
broke something.  I would hate to have to go back to compiling mythtv
again.

73 Eric

73 Eric