[mythtv-users] My mythvideo wish list....

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Sep 18 15:20:02 UTC 2007

> I hacked the myth.rebuilddatabase.pl script to insert videos into my
> recordings list. So now I have a 'show' called 'Movies' that lists all
> the movies I have, and they can be watched like regular recordings, with
> all the recordings features like playlists, play from beginning, etc.
>
> It's a bit raw and uncooked, but it does work. Let me know if you'd like
> a copy.
>
> Tom

Yes, I'm interested in this. Not sure it would be a perfect fit, but I
would like to see it. I have a lot of videos, currently converted to
xvid/avi. The directory structure provides the organization so it would
be a lot to add to the Recordings menu. Might be a good temporary
solution though.

Thanks,
James