[mythtv-users] Multiple commercial flagging tasks causing Mythbackend to die

Steve Skarda steveskarda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:44:42 UTC 2007

On 9/17/07, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve, I tried using monit but never got it going how's that been treating
> you? Could you possibly post your config?

I have Ubuntu.  I had to install Exim to get email working.

# Monit control file
#
# Comments begin with a '#' and extend through the end of the line.
# Blank lines between program entries are ignored. Keywords are case
# insensitive. All path's MUST BE FULLY QUALIFIED, starting with '/'
#
set daemon  30
set logfile /var/log/monit.log
set mailserver localhost # primary mailserver

## Monit by default uses the following alert mail format: