[mythtv-users] Build problem with latest svn trunk

Alexander Böhm babyfly at gmx.net
Tue Sep 18 16:58:33 UTC 2007

Hi Joe,

im already done this... pulled a fresh copy from svn and startet from
scratch
With the same error...
The post in the gentoo forums has many views but no answer till now....
I wont give up on this, because it worked befor with no errors...

im not shure if i shuld open a ticket on this, but searching on gossamer
shows a few errors for gentoo, but nothing depending on my error

greets
Alex